Re: Looks like Roy is once again infringing copyrights...

On 2006-12-31, William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> It was on or about Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:45:34 +0000, that Roy Schestowitz
> wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Sunday 31 December 2006 09:49 \__
>
><snip garbage>
>
>> That's Erik "drama drama drama" Funkenbusch.
>>
>> Grow up please. The BBC was acknowledged when I, as a 22 year old, first put
>> up such images in a new blog (shortly afterwards moving to
>> http://www.sxc.hu/ ) . Here. Let me help you.
>>
>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/01/06/a-lazy-boy/
>>
>> OMG! What a thief.
>
> Ewik doing his Drama Queen act, is he. IMO he's just clutching at straws,
> Roy. Carry on with the good work! :-)

I think I understand what Erik's Super Duper Anti-Roy Drive Line is all
about now. Somebody asks him what his plan was, he attacks Roy without
any basis in reality.

I'm guessing that we'll hear about his 2 emails generating dozens from
the BBC to keep him current on the situation, too.

--
Windows is not a virus. Viruses do something.