Re: [News] Microsoft Spreads FUD in Digg.com, Using Its MVP's

On 2006-12-31, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:10:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Astroturfer: http://digg.com/users/rodtrent
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Rod Trent, SMS and SUS expert
>>|
>>| Rod Trent, manager of myITforum.com and a Microsoft MVP, is an
>>| expert on Microsoft Systems Management Server. He has more than
>>| 18 years of IT experience ...
>> `----
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> searchwin2000.techtarget.com/ateExpertBio/0,289623,sid1_cid394091,00.html
>>
>> 2,800+ stories submitted to Digg, mainly ones favouring Microsoft. Microsoft
>> may be buying an army of loyalists to intervene with technology news. There
>> are at least two other people which systematically defend Micorsoft and
>> apologise for everything.
>
> And who's paying YOU for the 1203 stories you've submitted?  After all,
> anyone who submits all that MUST be being paid, right?

Good question. Until you asked I assumed it was all part of your super
secret plan to expose that.

BTW, what *IS* your secret plan? Or are you still "catching up" from
posts you fell behind on for a week back some 3 months ago?

It appears exposing Roy's paymasters wasn't your goal. So what was it?

--
Linux: because it's _my_ damn computer!