[News] Wii is [Cr|H]acker-friendly, Says XBox-Linux Guy

Xbox Linux Team Member says Wii is Already Hacked

,----[ Quote ]
| Felix Domke spoke about exploits for the Nintendo Wii and commented
| that a number of them work on the Wii too. The most successful hack
| for the Wii is said to be one similar to the DVD firmware hack on 360.
`----

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=13126

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/83031

Translation to English:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=mozclient&num=50&u=http%3A//www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/83031

Related:

Linux Live CD is in development for the Wii

,----[ Quote ]
| WiiLi will be based off MandrivaONE, you can expect it to look like this...
`----

http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/linux-live-cd-is-in-development-for-the-wii/

AACS DRM cracked by BackupHDDVD tool?

,----[ Quote ]