[News] Why Linux Users Rarely Need to Pay for Games

Just seen a repost of the following:

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/11930

Get your game on with SuperGamer-1

,----[ Quote ]
| Being from the same artists, Quake4 suffered the same dark
| atmosphere at higher qualities. Thus most of my screenshots didn't
| turn out well, as they rendered even darker than they appeared
| during gameplay. However, the game itself was extremely fun and
| performance from the livedvd was amazing.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/6136

Many nice screeshots. Who said Linux has no advanced games?

Related:

Supergamer LiveDVD - Gaming on Linux hits new levels

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.arsgeek.com/?p=737