Re: Computer Trends for 2007 Favour Services

werty wrote:

>  Its easy to create perfect OpSys , if we did not have society
> making its "rules" and regulations ,  taxes , copyrights , patents
>  and "guilt" ..   Guilt !!  Authors deserve pay for their intellectual
>  property !!!     Liberal  B.S !!

What you're saying is that an OS is a mirror of de facto society, but not an
ideal, or Utopian technology.

Possibly, but software, because it's more malleable than human society
(strangely) holds out the hope of advancing us when done right, and
degrading us, when done wrong.

--
Texeme Construct
updated 12/25 http://john-bailo.blogspot.com/