Re: Open Source Closes the Gap in Poorer Regions, Old Hardware

  • Subject: Re: Open Source Closes the Gap in Poorer Regions, Old Hardware
  • From: "werty" <werty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 28 Dec 2006 21:16:10 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  ARM is fast enuf to replace desktop ..
  2007 will be big surprise for MicroSoft ,Intel , Linux and
 H.P. ....

    Free OpSys will kill all S/W , for the OpSys is 100 times
 faster to create new applications , because of a new method
 where applications are embeded in the kernel .
  Impossible to virus or crash ...

  Software does not require money , nuts and bolts
 pipes , nor crude oil ,nor rubber tires ,
  it can be created in days and obsolete years of work
 by others like Linus ...