Re: IE7 already overtook FireFox...

__/ [ Guy Fawkes ] on Thursday 28 December 2006 18:44 \__

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/web_services_browser/ie_7_cautionary_tale.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535
>> http://tinyurl.com/ycjw4k
>>

> Some of Microsoft's own programs don't play well with IE7. Go figure...

Some say that internal coordination is miserably poor.

Lack of Internal Talks at Microsoft, Google

,----[ Quote ]
| Maybe my "Microsoft's Entertainment Domination" theory was a bit
| premature. Apparently, the Zune MP3 player isn't flying off shelves
| and now it turns out that the Zune is incompatible with Microsoft'
| latest Windows Vista operating system. Amazing how a disconnect like
| this can occur within an organization. Software start-ups are taking
| advantage of the lowered development costs and the speedy development
| time -- and forcing large software organizations to speed up their
| own development cycles, but in the process, the large organizations
| are fumbling to communicate effectively amongst their departments.
`----

http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/11/15/lack-of-internal-talks-at-microsoft-google/

Google serviced too are still fragmented. It was recently decided that
everyone should stop and begin joining/integrating.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate (Medical Biophysics)
Swap:  1036184k total,   320292k used,   715892k free,    76796k cached