Re: Why It is Acceptable to Criticise Vista

I find the title of this thread to be rather silly.  Let's leave the
word "Vista" out of the title.  "Why It is Acceptable to Criticize."
Does that need explanation?  If so, then proper titles would be "Why
some People are Ignorant" or "Why our Educational Systems don't Teach
people to Think."

But I'm sensing that thread titles like this are a COLA genre.  I may
try my hand at such, for shits and giggles.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every