Re: Microsoft: The Hands-Down Winner For Most Disappointing Product Of 2006

__/ [ Oliver Wong ] on Wednesday 27 December 2006 17:44 \__

>> Microsoft marketeers do all sorts of secretive things as such, including
>> viral marketing. Does anyone remember the "What if Microsoft made the
>> iPod?"
>> video? Microsoft's marketing department injected it to the Web. Only later
>> came the quiet admission.
>
>     The video itself, when it was first released, explicitly stated it was
> created by a Microsoft employee. There was no "secretly" or "later, quiet
> admission". You're spreading FUD. The video was just a satirical look at
> Microsoft, contrasting Apple's philosophy of simplicity versus Microsoft's
> feature-bloat. They are MAKING FUN of *themselves*, not of Apple. I guess
> MS is comfortable enough with itself that it can laugh at itself.

If you take a trip around the blogsphere, you'll discover that you're wong
(sic) on this one.

Happy holidays!

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  6:05pm  up 70 days  4:19,  6 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.43, 0.51