Re: Use Lienux and be a LOSER like Roy Schestowitz

  • Subject: Re: Use Lienux and be a LOSER like Roy Schestowitz
  • From: "Brandon J. Van Every" <SeaFuncSpam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 26 Dec 2006 21:46:25 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Ruben Kincaid wrote:
> [snip]
> > First post: Dec 25 2006 at 3:24 AM
> > Last post: Dec 25 2006 at 11:57 PM
> >
> > BAWAWWAAWWAAA
> >
> > What a total LOOOOSER. Who would post from 3:24AM til 11:57PM and ALL
> > DAY inbetween on Christmas day? Only a true fscking LINTARD who has
> > zero friends, zero family and zero loved one will spend all of
> > Christmas writing dozens of stupid posts.
>
> I dunno, there seems to be some other people who obsess on others'
> actions that we have our doubts about also.

A bioplar person going manic, could possibly post forever.  That said,
I've done it and I know I'm not bipolar.  I was, however, very very
bored, and the internet was offering an outlet on a subject I found
entertaining at the time.  Compare staying up 24 hours to play a
wargame.  Binge posting all day is not that far removed from just
spending a bunch of time on Usenet in general.  It's not the healthiest
habit, but hey, I just installed Linux and I'm venting some of my
frustrations about open source over the past 3 years.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every