Re: Report: More flaws found in Microsoft's Vista

__/ [ unionpenny@xxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 26 December 2006 21:59 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>    [...]
>
>> --
>>                         ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!
>>
>> For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
>> Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison,
>> Stalin. Thanks for tuning in.
>
> Hi Roy, I like your sig and all, but "Hawaiian shirts" ???
> What am I missing?

Haha.

People in leisure suits wearing dark glasses and swapping suitcases. The
following day:

        "SCO alleges code theft. Linus! The bastard."

http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Kernel/linus-im-a-bastard-speech.html

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
 10:05pm  up 69 days  8:19,  6 users,  load average: 0.45, 0.35, 0.48