[News] OSWeekly: Vista is a Mess, Good News to Linux

The Mess That Is Vista

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2427

>From the same site:

Windows Vista: It's More Secure, We Promise

,----[ Quote ]
| Well, allow me to take a moment to remind everyone of something that
| you might not remember - XP was also touted as being ultra secure.
| Seriously, can anyone honestly look themselves in the mirror and say
| this is the gospel truth? You have got to be kidding me. Similar to
| XP, Microsoft promises to have the most secure Windows version to date
| yet again.
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2357&Itemid=449

Yesterday:

New zero-day vulnerability affects Vista

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.it-observer.com/news/7020/new_zero_day_vulnerability_affects_vista/