Re: So long and thanks.

  • Subject: Re: So long and thanks.
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 24 Dec 2006 06:44:29 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ Hadron Quark ] on Saturday 23 December 2006 06:11 \__
>
> > It has been fun guys.
> >
> > Really.
> >
> > Two things to say :
> >
> > 1) regarding flatfish and his "nyms" : put up or shut up.
> >
> > 2) In the face of arguments that prove you wrong, accept it and hope
> > Linux gets better.
> >
> > Seriously : accepting failure is the mark of a true champion.
> >
> > See you all in a new life.
> >
> > Happy Christmas to you all.
>
> You will not be missed. Not for a second. You have been a total jerk, you are
> /extremely/ arrogant and I fail to see why pwople even responded to you you
> first approached the group. Have a nice life with your disgusting attitude,
> which will not get you far.

Exactly. How dare he not agree with you 100% and slurp-up to you like
Mark Kent does. How dare Hadron have the nerve to question your lies
and deceptive quotes. It's disgusting that he should have the gall to
post a contrarian viewpoint.

These are certainly the charecteristics of a "jerk", someone who is
"extremely arrogant" and a "disgusting attitude."  Then again, the same
can be said of a child who's never been out in the ral world, had a
real job but thinks that he knows everything and is extremely narrow
minded in his view of the world.