[News] Macs Get Better Access to Linux with VMWare

VMWare Fusion releases public beta for Mac

,----[ Quote ]
| VMWare's software for the Mac is code-named "Fusion" according to
| their web site, and it will allow Intel Macs to run a pretty wide
| range of operating systems, like Windows, Linux, NetWare, and
| Solaris (to name a few).
`----

http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/2006/12/22/6381

Screenshots of Fedora Core 6 in VMWare Fusion Beta

,----[ Quote ]
| Having experience with both VMWare on other platforms and Parallels
| Desktop on the Mac, I was eager to see how the two compared. Having
| moved VMs between OS platforms with VMWare, I really wanted to know
| if the Mac would indeed be treated equally.
`----

http://tekartist.blogspot.com/2006/12/screenshots-of-fedora-core-6-in-vmware.html

OS X and Friends - Linux as a Server

,----[ Quote ]