Re: Multiposting and Crossposting

  • Subject: Re: Multiposting and Crossposting
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:46:02 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
__/ [Roy Schestowitz] on Sunday 12 February 2006 12:18 \__

> This was multiposted!

__/ [Dude] on Sunday 12 February 2006 12:48 \__

> Yeah thats correct I posted it in two other groups not knowing who
> would know the most about it.
>
> So really dont even do it? So how other than just a generic uploading
> of your web site to the search engines can you help yourself to get
> noticed.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Please learn how to post in more an ethical manner, which helps you get
better replies and avoids inconveniencing others. Relevant URL's:

Common Mistakes in Usenet Postings and How to Avoid Them
http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/anton/mail-news-errors.html#quoting

Crosspost, don't multipost

Hope it helps,