Re: Google Jamming Yahoo Again!!!!!!!!

  • Subject: Re: Google Jamming Yahoo Again!!!!!!!!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 20:06:21 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [Big Bill] on Sunday 12 February 2006 16:18 \__

> On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:56:47 GMT, "bigswing" <ralphyboy@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>What is up with Yahoo. It is always busy.
>>I get messages to use refresh or try later.
>>Maybe that late comer, Google to the party is trying to jam Yahoo's
>>network. If they are its working
>>Unless Yahoo is that much popular than Google and the network is truly
>>always overloaded.
>>My money is and always will be with Yahoo.
>
> Thank you for sharing, Ralphy.

Google devour a lot of Web traffic, but so do MSN; and... Yahoo themselves.
Like Barbara said, where is the proof for this accusation? Spaking of money
with Yahoo, you should be concerned, even with Yahoo Finance. That company
has recently handed over key information to the Chinese government. Your
secrets and portfolia are not safe with good ol' Yahoo. They also gave a
sample of their logs to the US government while Google held back.

With kind regards,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread
  8:00pm  up 26 days 15:16,  27 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.25, 0.17