Re: My bilingual site does not rank well: why?

__/ [tochiro] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 09:32 \__

> Hello,
>
> I have a bilingual website that is not well ranked in search engines.  I
> wondered if it was because it is bilingual?  Can this be a problem do
> you think?  It is at 3w(dot)technospeak(dot)com
>
> Thank you for your input.

'Biliguality' saturates the number of pages (negative), but it has the same
effect on the amount of content (positive). Search engines do not read or
translate your page, so you will /not/ be penalised on the basis of
producing similar content in multiple languages. You /may/, however, need to
improve your site SEO-wise, using the traditional techniques.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
  9:35am  up 28 days  4:36,  13 users,  load average: 1.25, 1.05, 0.58