Re: Not a Hoax

__/ [AZ Nomad] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 17:28 \__

> On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:17:04 +0100, Albert <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Daniel Robbins, the founder and former chief architect of the Gentoo Linux
>>project, has quit his job at Microsoft after only eight months, the
>>software giant confirmed on Monday.
>
>>http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39252292,00.htm
>
> I'd like to get the next question answered:  "so fucking what?"
> I really don't give a rat's ass if he got a paycheck from microsoft and
> care even less about it not being a permenant situation.

Sorry to have labeled it a hoax... too many people seemed to have called that
claims "baseless " and considered it a hoax. ZDNet are reliable enough for
me to believe it.

Best wishes and apologies for the deceit,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"
  5:30pm  up 28 days 12:31,  12 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.59, 0.48