Re: Google Applications are Coming to Linux

__/ [Roy Culley] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 18:51 \__

> begin  risky.vbs
> <dst504$28d1$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> __/ [chrisv] on Tuesday 14 February 2006 13:54 \__

>>> He's a troll.  He'll say whatever it takes to get fed.
>>
>> I still think that Culley should update his stats labels
>> though. Bailo means no harm and his posts *cough* sometimes make
>> valid points. Putting him in the same category as some group vandals
>> is unfair.
>
> You are rather new to COLA Roy. Bailo used to nym shift often several
> times a day. The majority of his posts were completely off-topic. He
> is a troll and attention seeker. When I used leafnode filters to block
> his posts (although he nym shifted he was easily killed on his path
> header), and hence he didn't appear in the stats at all, he went into
> a tantrum.
>
> Although Bailo isn't quite the pain in the arse he used to be it will
> be a long time before I stop regarding him as an idiot and a troll.
> He earned his 'label'.

I agree. I am rather new to COLA, so my vote on this might not deserve to be
counted. It is always interesting to hear historical perspectives. I have
been on UseNet regularly for the past 2 years, but used to lurk in the more
technical groups. I still do.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    chmod a-r *.mbox
  6:55pm  up 28 days 13:56,  13 users,  load average: 0.61, 0.69, 0.60