Re: Linux booted on Mactel.

__/ [Linønut] on Friday 17 February 2006 12:52 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> In other intersting news, Dvorak speculates that Apple will become a
>> hardware maker with Windows as the operating system.

>> The guy predicted Apple's move to Intel, among other things. So, all in
>> all, I wouldn't discard the ludicrous statement prematurely.
>
> I think the Lipsticked Vista Pig will fly before Apple becomes a Windows
> vendor.
>
> Dvorak is cracked, on this one.

http://radio.cbc.ca/programs/2newhours/images/flying_p.gif

Dvorak used to HotLink this image in his blog. In fact, merely _all_ the
graphics in his blog are HotLinked. When I asked him about it, he said it
was better than copying without pointing at the source. Now, how about
/creating/ his own? And what a phony attitude.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "The only source is Open Source"
  1:55pm  up   2:15,  7 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.34, 0.28