Re: Zire 72 Won't Detect Card Removal/Insertion

__/ [ mulciber@xxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 22 February 2006 16:35 \__

> Not running any hacks, I do have Resco Explorer installed on the SD
> card and have used it a few times to manage my Palm files, could this
> have caused it?

I am not familiar with that software. I use FileZ to manage file, so I hope
someone else has a suggestion to make. Try removing the software in question
and see the outcome. Try another card if a colleague or friend has one.

Hope it helps,

Roy

PS - Please quote the thread when replying. Google Groups discourages
acceptable netiquette: http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."
  5:40pm  up 5 days  5:59,  8 users,  load average: 2.15, 1.29, 1.14