(OT) Do Know Evil?

I thought this was worth quoting:

http://chris.pirillo.com/blog/_archives/2006/2/22/1778088.html

"...I've been growing increasingly concerned over how Google is starting to
do more... and the world is just letting it do more without asking questions
(because most users trust the brand blindly). Google is everywhere. I want
it to be everywhere, but I also don't want it to be everywhere - because
that's very scary. I trust that they will continue to "do no evil" (as
opposed to "do know evil?") - but perhaps there's such a thing as "too big?"
I have to prepare for the worst..."