Re: Insight.net - Is it worth it?

__/ [ Mike Davis ] on Thursday 23 February 2006 17:03 \__

__/ [ toolhater@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 24 February 2006 07:05 \__

> i was thinking about getting into this too. Let me know how it goes  or
> what you hear.

50 cents from technical perspective: The domain was registered 10 years ago
and the page has an embarrassing PageRank of 2. This implies that merely
nobody cites it. The traffic rank from Netcraft implies that no more than
dozens or hundreds a day access the site. From a *scale* point-of-view, this
could light a red light or two.

>From a non-technical point-of-view, I dislike the promotional flavour of the
front page. It is adverse to professionalism.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz
 10:05am  up 6 days 22:24,  8 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.60, 0.67