Re: play mp3

__/ [ julesjim@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 24 February 2006 15:43 \__

> Hello! I have just installed on my notebook (AMD 64 bit)
> Suse 10.0. Can I make a playlist with Real Player?
> Now, i can open a single mp3 file.. i can't make a playlist..
> (sorry for my..poor english..). Then , i have another question:
> the XMMS built in  don't support mp3 files..how can i solve this
> problem?
> Thanks!!

http://waxborg.servepics.com/English/Linux/susemultimedia.en.html

In short, install the multimedia pack to get full, native MP3 support. I
suggest that you use AmaroK for your MP3's. I dumped XMMS after many years
of use because AmaroK is like the much-anticipated next generation of XMMS.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Previous signature has been conceded
  3:40pm  up 7 days  3:59,  8 users,  load average: 0.78, 0.44, 0.40