Re: Palm Lifedrive (buy something else!!)

Laurent.

Let's "put this to bed".

I STILL maintain my original post.
I stand by what I said/stated/keyed.
It WAS, and still is intended as a "warning" to others.
Had I have seen a post (apparently aggressive!) like mine BEFORE buying the
LD, then it would have made me think more intently, and THEN perhaps done
some research.

Thanks once again for your opinions, and feedback/constructive comments.

Thanks too to Roy, for his comments, information and empathy offered (I'll
send th cheque later Roy  ;-)  )  <That bit's a JOKE Laurent, I'm only
kidding!

Have a good weekend guys (That's Saturday and Sunday, Laurent, but you may
of course extend this, if you take an extra day as holiday!)

Cheers

:-))