Re: Webcam Images

__/ [ shakalyak@xxxxxxxxx ] on Saturday 25 February 2006 01:48 \__

> Hi
> I was looking for downloading webcam images from anywhere around the
> world for a specific project that I am working on. I know that there
> are lots of cam images available from www.camcentral.com and
> www.earthcam.com. But the resolution and clarity of images in some of
> these cams are really bad or very grainy. Hence I was looking for cam
> images with decent quality and atleast 640x480 in resolution. Could
> anyone please send me some links for the same.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Kishore

How about this one?

http://brej.org/IT303/

Not much going on, but it is a real-time Webcam with decent quality output.
If lower-resolution Webcam pictures from many places are acceptable, I have
thousands on my site. Your requirements verge the line of requireming a
digital camera, as opposed to cheap and disposable so-called Web cams that
deliver low-bandwidth feeds.

Hope it helps,