Re: Happy New Year to everyone

  • Subject: Re: Happy New Year to everyone
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 09:12:31 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [Aragorn] on Sunday 01 January 2006 23:28 \__

> On Sunday 01 January 2006 19:13, Aspie Fucktard stood up and spoke the
> following words to the masses in /comp.os.linux.advocacy...:/
>
>> Aragorn, teh pusillanimous fuckwit wrote:
>
> You've miss-spelled the first word, the second word is something you
> probably had your bot generate - my English is very good but I don't
> recognize it - and the third word is not even in the dictionnary.
>
>>> Not on your lifetime, /flatfish./  I'm on topic here, you are *not.*
>>

>> "I've made a few small New Year's resolutions myself in regards to
>> Usenet...  From now on, I will...:
>> (1) completely ignore *all* threads in which /flatfish/ posts..."
>>

>> LMFAO
>>

>> Well done, aspie boi.
>
> Well, all but the ones in this very thread of course, since it is
> clearly and unfoundedly /ad/ /hominem,/ and since you had the audacity
> of needlessly attacking me in a thread with this subject line.
>
> Your attack was needless since I did not attack you.  I simply stated
> that I would be ignoring you from now on, and with very good reason.
>
> And by the way, you can call me whatever you like, but I'd rather be an
> "Aspie boi" than a coward who hides behind anonymous mail-to-news
> gateways or proxies and who spends his days harassing people - who
> never deserved to be harassed to boot - with bots posting obscenities
> or recycled posts about his own inadequacy in configuring an operating
> system that many other people have no problem configuring - because
> they are willing to put in as much effort as a Windows user must put in
> in order to keep his system stable and secure.
>
> Arrogance always comes before the fall, /flatfish,/ and you're on your
> way down really fast now...
>
> But then again, we all have to live with ourselves.  At least I'm not
> picking on people over their handicaps, nor am I a coward who needs to
> hide behind an anonymizing proxy or who likes to post perverted crap
> about people.
>
> I'm definitely not a violent person, but I really do wonder whether
> you'd still feel so cocky and eager to spout your insults at me if you
> were standing face to face with me.
>
> And if I were you, I'd hope that day will never come either, because it
> would be my pleasure to wipe my shoes on your front teeth after your
> recent flurry of insulting posts about myself and others on this
> newsgroup.
>
> It's usually those with the lowest IQ's who make condescending remarks
> about the intelligence of others, /flatfish./  Apparently you're not
> that bright yourself, or you would have been able to configure your
> SuSE properly.
>
> When was the last time that you ever did anything constructive or
> helpful in your life, huh?  Well, like I said, *you* have to live with
> yourself...

/flashfish/  is not worth the essay, Aragorn. Your good writing skills are
better  used elsewhere, e.g. solving problems and 'recruiting' new  users.
If  /flatfish/ gets on your nerves, have a mental picture of what a retard
/flashfish/                  truly                  is                   (
http://www.schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/flatfish.jpg ). In most cases,
it  is indeed the case. Better ignore and come to grips with the fact that
more  constructive write-ups involve no anger. No-one takes /flatfish/ se-
riously, so you needn't follow-up his/her posts.

Best wishes,