Re: My New Year Resolution

On 2006-01-01, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> __/ [Sinister Midget] on Sunday 01 January 2006 01:56 \__
>
>> I'm going to _try_ to say something nice, or not harsh, at least once
>> per day (or on the days I post anything) about the company, the crooks
>> running it or the software from the crooked people at Redmond.
>>
>> Starting now (though it's still 2005 here):
>>
>>    At least they haven't fucked up linux yet.
>
> I truly wish that was true.
>
> http://www.schestowitz.com/Amusement/images/microsoft-linux.jpg

Well, I think it was true at the time I thought it up. But I can see
this is going to be tougher than I imagined. Still, it's a resolution,
and I intend to abide by it to the best of my ability.*

New day, new semi-nice stance for the fulfillment of the resolution:

   There are no reported cases of His Billness pushing old people
   out of rolling limos. Yet. That I know about.

* Or, at least as long as all of my past resolutions which were broken
within the first 10 days of the year.

--
Using Outlook Express is the equivalent of putting on spike heels,
fishnets, and a bustier, walking down to the corner of Virus St and