Re: Linux Palm Emulator Touch Screen doesn't work

__/ [Bart Friederichs] on Thursday 05 January 2006 07:44 \__

> Hi all,
>
> I have installed the Palm Emulator POSE on my Linux system and it works
> okay. Sometimes it uses 100% CPU, but a reset fixes that. The buttons on
> the bottom work fine, but clicking anywhere on the touchscreen doesn't
> work at all.

Which distribution is it? Have you installed an RPM? Any warnings raised?

> How can I fix that?

I believe it's often a matter of tweaking the source code or trying a more
modern or a different distribution. Unless you find workarounds...

> I tried searching on the internet and read the documentation, but
> nowhere could I find any reference to this problem.

This *is* a reference now, which might prove useful to somebody else.

> Another thing, are there any command line options to the 'pose' program,
> for example debugging messages?
>
> TIA
> Bart Friederichs

Have you already tried -h --h and --help? If these do not exist, it is
unlikely that any other command-line options were bound to the binary.

Hope this helps,