Re: Beta pictures requests

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> I sure hope this will not be the next bootloader, startup, or login screen:
>
> http://www.opensuse.org/images/thumb/c/c9/300px-Toads_keichwa_01.jpg

It will be if nobody else makes a screen.

> That's what the page above offers as a placeholder.
>
> The 10.1 alpha has something acceptable as the wallpaper...
>
> http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=529&slide=4&title=suse+linux+10.1+alpha+4+screenshots

That is a wallpaper. Also it already exists, so they want something new.

> ...but not for everyone. Here are a few neat ones:
>
> http://linuxonfire.free.fr/lof/12087-green_plasma_mosaic_SUSE.jpg
>
> http://www.techimo.com/photo/data/500/medium/SuSeLoGo.jpg
>
> http://www.linuxhotbox.com/fun/linuxwallpapers/suse-bubble.jpg

These are not really lizzards with a real and latin name. They are not
looking for something that includes the logo. They are looking for
things like http://www.thesahara.net/lizard.jpg that they can use.

Copyrights are an issue. It is only for the screen you see during the
booting sequence.
--
houghi  Please do not toppost                   http://houghi.org
Please go to