Re: If I can't succeed at Linux, then looking out the windows makes me a looser?

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:27:43 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Gave us:

>Loki, with all due respect to Fuchs, he is among the less likable people in
>the Linux advocacy newsgroup. It is not the first time he offended or
>attacked somebody. If I were you, I would disregard his comment/s
>altogether. Good luck with Linux.

 I suggested that he use Knoppix for starters.  His attitude is what
got him in the barrel. People should ba able to handle a good slap in
the face every now and then.  Him in particular, having dealt with
drill Sgts in the past.  He should have just taken what was said, and
made the adjustments to HIS CRAP, and moved on.  He did so in his very

  The problem is that he mouthed off again.  So I feel that he has a
problem also with his superiors in his JOB as well.

 The term for the day is "conscious effort".