Re: Konqueror displays directories in new windows.

  • Subject: Re: Konqueror displays directories in new windows.
  • From: Titen <ktonnelle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:17:13 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
Titen wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> This sounds like the default behaviour of GNOME and Windows.
>
> Forgot to mention I'm under KDE
>
>> Go to Konqueror settings. Under the first tab (Behaviour), the first ?
>> option is "Open directories in a separate window". Is it by any chance
>> ticked ?
>
> No, it's not... That's why I really don't know what to do...

I found out (it's in french but should be easily understable) :

1 - Konqueror > Configurer > Configurer Konqueror
2 - Association de fichiers > Inode > Directory
3 - Then click on the right tab in the right window 'Incorporation' and
select 'afficher le fichier dans Konqueror' (display the file in Konqueror)