Re: Taiwan To End Dependence on Microsoft Software

__/ [Roy Schestowitz] on Monday 16 January 2006 12:58 \__

http://www.networkmirror.com/WIvlnzSmk4AL8Dza/www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index%2Ecfm%3FNewsID%3D5162%26inkc%3D0%2Ehtml

> "Taiwan's parliament has voted to end its dependence on Microsoft
> software...
>
> ..Japan's Fair Trade Commission has also investigated Microsoft, and the
> Chinese government has expressed its support for wider adoption of Linux,
> both as an alternative to Windows and as a way to support the development
> of local software companies."

OOPS. Wrong newsgroup, again. Many, many apologies. I'm filled with
humility...