Re: [Mews] Linux: Big in Japan, Tonight

  • Subject: Re: [Mews] Linux: Big in Japan, Tonight
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 04:10:41 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Saturday 01 July 2006 03:07 \__

> begin  risky.vbs
> <12393694.yGiG0iMebC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> __/ [ NRen2k5 ] on Thursday 29 June 2006 22:34 \__

>>> NORE MEWS! NORE MEWS!!!
>>
>> *LOL* I need to change my screen fonts (or maybe consider a pair of
>> glasses).  The M's and N's are indistinguishable and the keys are
>> adjacent.
>
> And there I thought it was a test of flatfish's regex filters. :-)

Trolls would find /any/ excuse to whine. This even includes quote-mining and
research into the person's background and history. What's saddest is the
lines of offence they are trying to use against me.

I have not been contacted by a /single/ person in the University with regards
to complaints filed by the Wintrolls. They only spammed on-campus people and
wasted everybody's time. Their complaints revolve around rare typos and an
image from an artist, with whom I have no friction. Mind you, the copyright
caption was /not/ there when I copied the image back in 2004 and
acknowledged the artist with a link. The artist will have received hundreds
of visits from the links bound to the image. And as regards profits, my
sites receive no more than $20 per month from AdSense. This is nowhere near
enough to cover the hosting bill. I am losing (or put positively,
"investing") money on my sites.