Re: Open Source Chosen for Quality, Not Price

__/ [ asj ] on Thursday 06 July 2006 04:53 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> "Open Source Chosen for Quality, Not Price"

I was paraphrasing the article in question. It's the gentleman that said
that...

> In denial, roy?  I think the bang for your buck is what seals the deal.
> certainly, many open source products are horrendous when it comes to
> documentation, but that's alleviated by the inexpensive price ;-)

Hmmm... so Firefox, I suppose, is "horrendous".... what about Apache?

http://developers.sun.com/prodtech/portalserver/reference/techart/jsr168/index.html