Re: Pretty Styles for Linux

__/ [ ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 07 July 2006 11:29 \__

>> You can no longer say that Linux appearance is poor.
>
> I posted some screenshots of my PCs here -
>
> http://www.linuxextremist.com/?page_id=8
>
> Eye Candy indeed - one must love Gnome.

Yes, but KDE can be equally pretty, if not prettier.

I read your site regularly and I spotted your screenshots as well. I assume
that you closed comments to non-registered users only as means of reducing
the level of comment spam. Either way, I like what I read and occasionally
submit it to other sites/forums. Linux needs more advocacy sites as such
(unlike the typical "omg. linux is c00l you can command-line, whoami").