Re: COLA Stats 9 Jul 2006

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:12:48 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:

Give me a break already....

Shysterwitch replies to his own posts with one line uppers (IOW I have a
better Link than you, crap).....

(Notice how this all started when people complained of his one way posts)

How you can even include that SPAMMER in your so called *stats* is beyond
me.
IOW most of his posts are him replying to himself.....
Or at best offering one liners to the single person who replies to one of
his boring, outdated posts....

Wonder why that is?

Paid hits on his pay for website maybe?
Nahh...that can't be it.....

You're pretty stupid Culley, but I really thought you were smarter than
this.