Re: [News] SLED 10 to Be Ready in July, Not August

>> With lists of the needed RPM's centralised in a single page, the whole
>> shebang (Flash, DivX, MP3, WMV, etc.) should take no more than a couple of
>> minutes to install. Bandwidth to obtain them is the only bottleneck.
>
> er.... that is presumably the one at http://   .... er... :-)
>
> (pretty please - don't Do A Houghi on me:-))

[sarcasm/]

Here's the link:
http://linux.wordpress.com/2006/05/20/hacking-suse-linux-101/

Now shut up and walk away.

--
________________________         Open your eyes, open your mind
                        |        proud like a god don't pretend to be blind
             houghi     |        trapped in yourself, break out instead
http://openSUSE.org     |        beat the machine that works in your head