Re: This group is full of spam.

On 2006-07-20, NoNamer <grug2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Cmon Tony - you know you LOVE all of these 'news' posts that have
> mangled titles that have been contrived to distort the articles true
> meaning.

 Editors choose headlines, not writers. In general I haven't seen them
as being more biased than the headlines of any major newspaper. When
I've disagreed, I've pointed it out.

> Not to mention the quotes that take the one negative thing
> from the article and leave out all of the positive things.

 Unlike the trolls here who invent or emphasize the negative aspects of
Linux while ignoring all the positives. Right.

--
 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                     (313) 227-2317

 "The philosophy exam was a piece of cake - which was a bit of
 a surprise, actually, because I was expecting some questions
          on a sheet of paper." - Smith & Jones