Re: So who is paying this guy --Roy Schestowitz-- to post to comp.os.linux.advocacy?

  • Subject: Re: So who is paying this guy --Roy Schestowitz-- to post to comp.os.linux.advocacy?
  • From: "Nikolas Kowalski" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 18 Jul 2006 16:54:24 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:52:06 +0000, Martha Adams wrote:
>
> > I suspect COLA could become more useful to me if I set my browser
> > to kill anything from Schestowitz before I saw it.  Learning from
> > Schestowitz seems to me a lot like painting a masterpiece by
> > spraying from an old toothbrush.  What makes this guy run?  He
> > says he's innocuous.  I don't believe it, there is a hidden agenda
> > in there.  Who, what, why?
> >
> > Cheers -- Martha Adams
>
> I say the same thing and will add that it is not scripted because he still
> has to format the messages in his own style, pick and choose what he wants
> to post and of course add his silly comments to everything.

Roy Boi most certainly doing much of this by hand. Look at how he
puposely change spelling and post only certain parts of article to take
message out of context. See the "MySQL to Power 360,000 Companies, 3.3
Million Contracts" for example. This is complete lie from Roy Boi and
he most definitely edit title and text by hand to make story appear
like something it is not.