Re: Google i'm feeling lucky html

__/ [ Big Bill ] on Sunday 16 July 2006 15:45 \__

http://www.whonu.com/web_results.php?q=How%20wrong%20can%20Roy%20Schestowitz%20be?

> BB

Interesting. I guess the OP will need to parse the input and then create a
URL from it. Something along the lines of:

http://www.google.com/search?btnI=Google+Search&q=keyword1%20keyword2?

But hey! I said (twice) that I wasn't sure. *bashful smile*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Othello: http://othellomaster.com
Mem:    514480k total,   483712k used,    30768k free,    44392k buffers