Re: OT: Now that's what I *call* a "Fly-Mo"

On 2006-07-14, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 14 July 2006 23:02 \__
>
>> Toby Wong wrote:

>> IKYABWAI?
>
> Huh?
>
> I Know You Are Reading What Annoys (D)Idiots?

You left out an important word:

  I Know You Are Reading, But What Annoys Idiots?

An alternative rendering:

  I Know You Are Retarded, But Why Annoy Ignoramuses?

Or:

  I Knew You Ate the Roadkill, But Who Ate the Icecream?

('I Know You Are, But What Am I?' in case nobody gets the real one.)

--
Bill Gates: "As long as they [China] are going to steal it, we want
them to steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll