Re: [News] OSS Legel Expert Approves ODF (not PDF!!), Says it is Free from Legal Encumbrances

__/ [ ws ] on Friday 14 July 2006 11:07 \__

http://www.computerwire.com/industries/research/?pid=7AD4307F%2D003A%2D41DC%2D8524%2D9BAAA475385D

> Whoa Ray, you've got a very nasty typo in the subject line there,
> although O and P are just next to each other on the keyboard,  PDF and
> ODF are worlds apart!

Oops. I was sloppy. Also said "legel" instead of "legal". I promise to be
more careful in the future. ODF is both Open and Portable (Document Format).