Re: PR update

__/ [ Paul ] on Friday 14 July 2006 04:07 \__

> On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 04:52:42 +0200, "Stacey"
> <Remove-the-Y-stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>There has been a PR update. All my new sites have PR:-)

Thanks for the heads-up. Muchly appreciated.

>>Stacey
>
> Hi Stacey
> http://eleganthomedecorandgifts.com/ is still showing PR0
> Still no changes on my sites.
> Probably hasn't come round to me yet.

I see no changes in any of my sites. _However_, I did notice a considerable
decline in the number of backlinks listed by Google (must have happend 1-3
days ago). I tried some other people's Web sites too (those that I keep
track of) and they experience the same 'problem'. Googlebot crawling like
mad re-addding the page lost due to the SPAM blunder. Traffic rising, but
very slowly and still nowhere near what it used to be. Backlinks changes
appear to make no impact on PR, yet. Same when it comes to referral traffic.
Very erratic Google. Google Images traffic declined moderately.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    United States: #1 in spam export
 10:05am  up 77 days 15:08,  11 users,  load average: 1.79, 1.39, 1.21