Re: HOVSEPIAN: New Novell CEO in all-out Linux push

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 14 July 2006 09:50 \__

> RH:
  ^^

for a second there I thought it was Red Hat.

"I view Linux as one of the great enablers. Linux holds a lot of
> things inside the distribution that are going to be very important to
> our customers."
>
> http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;1658646698;fp;4;fpid;3

Does he mean _Linux_ distribution or distribution _to customers_, one
wonders... he likes to talk about partners that are committed to Novell.