Re: AISE Stats: 04/07/2006-11/07/2006

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snip>

wow I wrote 34855 bytes of mostly meaningless babble last week while
"shootin' the shit" with ya' all

that was fun

gotta' work, no no gotta' fish, no must work

... loads of code modes explode in my head ... a fat but short rainbow
minnow appears. It has a face on it. "I'm glad you picked me." Slicky
squeaks, a rapid tail twist alerts the passing predator; a pike the
likes of Leviathon. One snap at my single sharp hook and a splash that
shatters the evening's stillness like the first boom of a thunderstorm
audibly echoes five times across the lake. A nightlong battle
commences. Man and fish face off. Spectators in the ancient arena step
aside. Combatants, eyes in fury ...

--

Fred