[News] School Save Money and Hassle With Open Source

Schools Save Big with Open Source

http://www.networkworld.com/weblogs/smb/2006/012953.html

Sequel to last week's:

http://www.networkworld.com/weblogs/smb/2006/012903.html

                                 ( School Successes )

Snippet from the newer article (one among several success stories):

,----[ Quote ]