Re: [News] Microsoft Nicks Code for ODF Translator from LGPL Project

  • Subject: Re: [News] Microsoft Nicks Code for ODF Translator from LGPL Project
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:02:58 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 11 July 2006 00:50 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Microsoft Grabs Some Code for its ODF Plugin... From the ODF
>> Fellowship
>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20060709143240795
>
> So Microsoft have stolen, plagiarised, and broken licence agreements,
> in order to "innovate".
>
> Sounds like just another day at the Microsoft Office.
>
> Believe it or not, there was a time that I would have been shocked by
> Microsoft's immoral behaviour.

Once immoral, always immoral. As I said before, once you steal a car, you
wouldn't mind speeding with that car up the highway, would you? You're a
dead goose /already/, so might as well go all the way.

And speaking of police, Bill Gates had his file with the authorities as early
as his teenage years. I believe he was caught speeding.

http://www.schestowitz.com/IMG/blog/gates.jpg

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
Tasks: 171 total,   2 running, 151 sleeping,   0 stopped,  18 zombie