Re: Troll makes baseless attacks on Linux Community

Dave <d@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 30 Jul 2006 07:11:49 -0700, "toby" <toby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>>Lincoln Serio,
>>I don't normally stoop to this kind of language on Usenet, but your
>>case seems to merit it: Fuck off.
>>

> wonder whether you have noticed that
> neither the Windows or Linux people are clapping hands at you.
> Trying to make a mark here is much more expensive than only that:-(
>
> Dave

But it does seem a little silly for a University CS student to be advertising
blatant piracy of a commercial product. Dreamweaver is not governed by
the GPL - it is not free. What are the Linux equivalents? I have used
Nvu but its buggy as hell and not very good at dealing with remote links.