[News] Proof that Linux is Ahead in Screenshot Capture

Different Ways Of Taking Screenshots In GNU/Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The simplest way to take a screenshot, whether in the GNOME
| desktop environment or in KDE, is to press the "Print Screen(PrtScr)"
| key on the keyboard. Most probably a small window(Dialog Box) will
| popup prompting to save the screenshot under a filename.
`----

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/node/1693

The article describes about half a dozen methods, most of which are
GUI-based. Macs may still have some 'magic' shortcuts (I last used OS 9)
whilst Windows needs a program like Paint, which is counter-intuitive. Linux
is _NOT_ hard. But people are hard-minded.